JOIN US FOR FUN AND FELLOWSHIP!
Youth Fellowship is a foundational part of the youth ministry program at Lewinsville. This is a sacred time for youth grades 7-12 to come together with their friends and peers. Though Covid-19 has prevented us from continuing to meet in person, we hope you know everyone is welcome into a safe space that is filled with laughter, love, and exploration.
Youth Fellowship meets Sunday evenings at 6 pm over Zoom. Our gathering includes games, activities, and discussions. No topic is off limit as we stand in the intersection of where our faith meets everyday life.
In addition to Sunday evenings, we will be bringing back our our monthly Youth Dinners. On the first or second Wednesday of each month, the youth meet at 6:30 pm over Zoom for a time of fellowship and food. This dinner provides space in the middle of the busy school week to relax, have fun, and provide support for each other. When we are able to meet in person, some of our favorite spots are Santini’s, Chopt, and Chick-Fil-A, but for now we invite you to bring whatever you’re making for dinner that night! All middle schoolers, high schoolers, and youth advisors are welcome to attend.
ACTIVITIES COMING UP:
These are just a few of our activities coming up. Full details will be sent in our Monthly Youth Newsletter. You can sign up to receive it HERE
- November1st – Youth Fellowship. 6:00-7:00 pm on Zoom.
- November 4th – Youth Dinner. 6:30-7:30 pm meeting on Zoom.
- November 8th – HOOPs gathering. Read more here.
- November 15th – Youth Fellowship. 6:00-7:00 pm on Zoom.
- November 21st – Coffee and Convos. 9:30-10:30 am on Zoom.
- Sunday, November 22nd – Lewinsville Youth & Temple Rodef Shalom Youth will host an interfaith Worship Event. Come and share in a time of gratitude with our fellow brothers and sisters in faith. More info coming soon.
- November 29th – No Youth Fellowship. Thanksgiving Break
Our video from the recent TaskMaster Challenge for the Halloween Party on October 25th is shown below. It’s a re-enactment without words of Matthew 27: 45-54