JOIN US FOR FUN AND FELLOWSHIP!
Youth Fellowship is a foundational part of the youth ministry program at Lewinsville. This is a sacred time for youth grades 7-12 to come together with their friends and peers. Though Covid-19 has prevented us from continuing to meet in person, we hope you know everyone is welcome into a safe space that is filled with laughter, love, and exploration.
Youth Fellowship meets Sunday evenings from 6:15 to 8:15 pm at the Pavilion in the Gardens at Lewinsville. Masks are option because we are a group of vaccinated folks fellowshipping outdoors. A meal is provided during this time. Our gathering includes games, activities, and discussions. No topic is off limit as we stand in the intersection of where our faith meets everyday life.
JOIN OUR GROUPME
Download GroupMe on any smartphone. Scan this barcode and text Layne. We will add you to the youth group chat and you will receive all the Lewinsville youth group updates!
ACTIVITIES COMING UP:
These are just a few of our activities coming up. Full details will be sent in our Monthly Youth Newsletter. You can sign up to receive it HERE
- October 16: Good Samaritan Day – Click to sign up!
- October 17: Youth Fellowship, 6:15-8:15 pm
- October 24 – To celebrate Halloween, we will go to Fields of Fear and walk through the haunted corn maze. Youth Advisors will be driving youth to the park and everyone will remain masked while in transit. Due to Park rules costumes are not allowed. We will be leaving from the church at 1:00 pm and returning to the church for pick up at 8:30 pm. The cost of the trip is $25.00 (if for any reason the cost is prohibitive please let Layne know and the church can cover the cost). Youth will need to bring money for food while at the park. Sign up for the trip is below. Please reach out to Layne with any questions at email@example.com or call 504-715-3715. Please sign up and submit your payment by Wednesday October 20th. Pastor Layne needs this information to purchase tickets. SIGN UP HERE! Pay for this Six Flags trip HERE.
- October 31: No Youth Fellowship due to the holiday
- November 7: Youth Fellowship, 6:15-7:30 pm (note special end time)
- November 14: Pastor Layne’s Installation Service – No Youth Fellowship
- November 21: Youth Fellowship, 6:15-8:15 pm
- November 28: No Youth Fellowship
- December 5: Youth Fellowship, 6:15-7:30 pm (note special end time)
- December 12: Youth Fellowship 6:15-8:15 pm
- December 19: Youth Fellowship & Christmas Party, 6:15-8:15 pm. Please bring a small gift (less than $5) to be used as a white elephant gift.
- December 26: No Youth Fellowship due to the holiday
LOOKING AHEAD …
- January 17th: MLK Service Day