JOIN US FOR FUN AND FELLOWSHIP!
Youth Fellowship is a foundational part of the youth ministry program at Lewinsville. This is a sacred time for youth grades 7-12 to come together with their friends and peers. Though Covid-19 has prevented us from continuing to meet in person, we hope you know everyone is welcome into a safe space that is filled with laughter, love, and exploration.
Youth Fellowship meets Sunday evenings from 6:15 to 8:15 pm at the Pavilion in the Gardens at Lewinsville. Masks are option because we are a group of vaccinated folks fellowshipping outdoors. A meal is provided during this time. Our gathering includes games, activities, and discussions. No topic is off limit as we stand in the intersection of where our faith meets everyday life.
JOIN OUR GROUPME
Download GroupMe on any smartphone. Scan this barcode and text Layne. We will add you to the youth group chat and you will receive all the Lewinsville youth group updates!
ACTIVITIES COMING UP:
These are just a few of our activities coming up. Full details will be sent in our Monthly Youth Newsletter. You can sign up to receive it HERE
Every Sunday in January from 6:15 to 7:30 pm, we will gather for youth fellowship in the Narthex. During our time together we will share a meal (outdoors), play some games and grow together in discussions about the Bible and faith formation.
- January 9: From 5:15 to 6:15 pm will be a parents of youth information session on Zoom. We will be discussing the entire 2022 program year. We will specifically go over the details for Summer Mission Program and Montreat Youth Conference. Pick up the Zoom link from the last Youth Group News email.
- January 17: Presbytery has canceled their MLK Day of Service Event. So instead, we will have a Martin Luther King Day Discussion at Lewinsville Pavilion from 10:00 am until Noon. Masks are required. If Temperatures are below freezing this event will be moved to zoom. Sign up for MLK Day HERE.
A Note to Parents: Parents thank you so much for your willingness to provide meals for youth fellowship. It is time to sign up for 2022. If you are willing to bring another meal please sign up at the link below. Typically we have 9-15 people in attendance at youth fellowship. Pastor Layne will bring plates, silverware, and drinks. SIGN UP TO BRING A MEAL HERE
- February 13 – Confirmation Class begins
- February 20 – Escape Room Adventure
- March (date TBD) – Game Night in our New Youth Room!
- April 29 – Movie Night at Lewinsville
- May 21 – Confirmation Retreat
- June 19-25 – Summer Mission Project with the Appalachian Service
- July 31-August 6 – Montreat Youth Conference
- September 11 – Youth Fellowship Kick Off!
- October 22 – Six Flags Fright Fest
- November 18-19 – Youth Friendsgiving Lock-in
- December 18 – Youth Christmas Party!
SIGN UP FOR THE MONTREAT YOUTH CONFERENCE HERE!
Eighth graders through seniors in high school are invited to attend Montreat Youth Conference this summer, July 31- August 6th.
Montreat is a conference center outside of Asheville North Carolina in the Blue Ridge Mountains. The youth conference is a unique gathering of youth from all over the country who fellowship, study, worship together. You can read more at montreat.org. The cost of the trip is $700.00 which includes transportation, lodging, and food for the week. Confidential scholarships are available.
HURRY! The registration deadline is March 15, 2022!! Please register below: