Youth Fellowship is a foundational part of the youth ministry program at Lewinsville. This is a sacred time for youth grades 7-12 to come together with their friends and peers. Everyone is welcome into a safe space that is filled with laughter, love, and exploration.
We meet every Sunday evening from 6:00-8:00 pm. Our gathering includes dinner, games, activities, and discussions. No topic is off limit as we stand in the intersection of where our faith meets everyday life.
In addition to Sunday evenings, we meet regularly for meals, for social events, and for adventures like our annual ski retreat.
Sunday, June 4th – Pentecost Sunday
- 10:00 am Worship (High School Senior Recognition)
- 6:00 pm End of Year Fellowship Party! All youth and returning college students are invited to join us for an end of the year party on June 4th from 6:00-8:00 pm. We will gather at the Gamble’s house for water war games, delicious food, and a time of fellowship. Help us celebrate the beginning of summer as we relax and unwind. Dinner will be potluck with everyone bringing a side dish to share. Everyone is invited! Contact Kate for more information
Wednesday, June 7th
- 7:00 pm – Wednesday Gathering Group – The first Wednesday of the month the youth group meets for an informal dinner and fellowship at Santinis in McLean from 7-8 pm. Join us for a fun evening of fellowship.
Sunday, June 11th
- 10:00 am Worship
Sunday, June 18th
- 10:00 am Worship
- 4:00 pm – Blessing of the Animals on the Peters Green
Sunday, June 25th
- 10:00 am Worship – Commissioning of Summer Mission Project Participants
Sunday, June 25 – Saturday, July 1
YOU ARE AN IMPORTANT PART OF SUNDAY MORNING!
We are looking for youth to help participate in Sunday morning worship. Do you feel called to read scripture? Do you have gifts for greeting? Do you want to learn how to run the sound system? Do you have a talent for ushering? Have you always wanted to serve communion? WE WANT YOU! We are putting together a list of youth who are eager to help out on Sunday morning. If your interested talk to Kate! Email Kate@Lewinsville.org or text 760.780.8080.
Many of the families with young children in the church have been asking if there are any youth who are interested in babysitting. My answer is always “YES!” Therefore, we are putting together a babysitting list that can be handed out to families in the church who are interested in having youth babysit. If you are interested in having your name added to this list email Kate with the following information:
- Your Name
- High School graduation year
- Cell Phone/Home Phone number (wherever you want to be contacted)
- Where do you live? (not your address, but the general area. For example: Reston or Great Falls or McLean)
- Do you drive?