JOIN US FOR FUN AND FELLOWSHIP!
Youth Fellowship is a foundational part of the youth ministry program at Lewinsville. This is a sacred time for youth grades 7-12 to come together with their friends and peers. Everyone is welcome into a safe space that is filled with laughter, love, and exploration.
We meet every Sunday evening from 6:00-8:00 pm. Our gathering includes dinner, games, activities, and discussions. No topic is off limit as we stand in the intersection of where our faith meets everyday life.
In addition to Sunday evenings, we meet regularly for meals, for social events, and for adventures like our annual ski retreat
WEDNESDAY, May 2
- 7:00 pm – Youth Gathering. Come join us for dinner at Cava in McLean.
SUNDAY, May 6
- 9:45 am Sunday School for all
- 11:00 am Worship
- Noon – Congregational Meeting
- 12:15 pm – Luncheon/Reception for Pastor Emily in Fellowship Hall
- 4:00-4:30 pm Puppets
- 4:30-5:15 pm Alleluia Ringers Rehearsal
- 5:15-6:00 pm Westminster Choir Rehearsal
- 6:00 pm End of year party at the Gambles!
SATURDAY, May 12
- 11:00 am – Amazing Race – We will be racing around the area in teams to solve clues and do challenges. Each team will be driven by an advisor. This should be really fun and something new! We will start at church after bell practice ends (be there no later than 11 a.m.) and are aiming to be done between 1-1:30. Lizzie needs to know no later than Friday if you are participating.
SUNDAY, May 13
- 8:30 am Worship
- 9:45 am No Sunday School today
- 11:00 am Worship – Bell Sunday!
FRIDAY, May 18
- Senior Outing with Advisors. Details coming soon!
SUNDAY, May 20
- 8:30 am Worship
- 9:45 am Youth Breakfast for all
- 11:00 am Worship – Service of Music
SUNDAY, May 27
- 10:00 am Worship – Summer Worship Schedule Begins
SUNDAY, June 10
- 1o:00 am Worship with High School Senior Celebration
SUNDAY, June 24 – SUNDAY, July 1
- Summer Mission Project for 9th graders and older – REGISTER HERE >>
YOU ARE AN IMPORTANT PART OF SUNDAY MORNING!
We are looking for youth to help participate in Sunday morning worship. Do you feel called to read scripture? Do you have gifts for greeting? Do you want to learn how to run the sound system? Do you have a talent for ushering? Have you always wanted to serve communion? WE WANT YOU! We are putting together a list of youth who are eager to help out on Sunday morning. If your interested email Elizabeth Steel.
Can you help Ms. Lineberger with Sermon Stories on Sundays during the 11 o’clock service? Email Elizabeth Steel if interested!
Many of the families with young children in the church have been asking if there are any youth who are interested in babysitting. My answer is always “YES!” Therefore, we are putting together a babysitting list that can be handed out to families in the church who are interested in having youth babysit. If you are interested in having your name added to this list email Elizabeth Steel with the following information:
- Your Name
- High School graduation year
- Cell Phone/Home Phone number (wherever you want to be contacted)
- Where do you live? (not your address, but the general area. For example: Reston or Great Falls or McLean)
- Do you drive?