Friday, October 4 – Sunday, October 6, 2019
Pearlstone Center in Reistertown, Maryland
Awe & Wonder
Plans are well underway for Lewinville’s third annual All Church Retreat. We’ve chosen an earlier weekend in October to take full advantage of the beautiful fall weather and all the retreat center has to offer such as hiking, fishing, a ropes course, and more!
Our facilitator will be Rev. Ashley Goff. She is the pastor at Arlington Presbyterian Church (PCUSA) in Arlington, Virginia, and ordained in the United Church of Christ. Ashley graduated from Union Theological Seminary in New York City where she fell in love with the art of liturgy. She lives with deep gratitude for several communities which have formed her along the way: Denison University, the Jesuit Volunteer Corps, the Open Door Community, Rikers Island jail, and Church of the Pilgrims (PCUSA). Ashley also finds life in running, urban farming, watching TV, and vinyasa yoga. Ashley and her family live in Arlington, Virginia. She blogs at godofthesparrow.com.
Basic details follow. More information to come as the planning committee finalizes logistics.
- Pearlstone Center, 5425 Mt. Gilead Road, Reisterstown, Maryland 21136
- Arrival Friday, October 4 – any time after 3:00 pm, dinner served at 6:00 pm.
- Departure Sunday, October 6 – after late morning worship service
- $300 per household for a cabin or dormitory style suite with shared bath
- $350 for a private guestroom (2 queen beds) with a private bathroom
- $150 for single attendee (sharing with another single attendee) or
- $300 for single private room with private bathroom
- $75 for students coming solo (middle and high students, college students, graduate school students)
- $45 – Lunch Only
- $65 – Lunch and Dinner
- $30 – Student Rate – Lunch and Dinner
You may use our online payment option to pay electronically – CLICK HERE TO PAY ONLINE – or send your check, annotated Church-Wide Retreat, to Jeanne Melone, Lewinsville Presbyterian Church, 1724 Chain Bridge Road, McLean, VA 22101.
Anyone willing and able to subsidize another’s attendance can do so via a tax deductible contribution to the church.
THE FINE PRINT:
- Rooms with private bathrooms are limited, first come-first served and cannot be guaranteed without payment.
- Registration is fully refundable if cancelled before August 31.
- Financial assistance is available – send private message to firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
STILL HAVE QUESTIONS?
Click on the names at right to email Lois Dokken and Linda Bender