Each Wednesday, from 11:30 to 1 p.m. you are invited to a Bible study in the chapel. Each week’s study is ordinarily led by the pastor who will be preaching the following Sunday, and the study revolves around the texts that will be read in worship. These studies are always a help to the pastors in preparing their sermons, and our hope is that they will be helpful to the participants who are about to hear the sermons, as well! The Scripture texts for each week are listed below.
Bring a lunch and join us for a vigorous, fun conversation about the Bible!
- April 25 – Acts 8:26-40 (Rev. D’Andrea)
- May 2 – 1 John 5:1-6; John 15:9-17 (Rev. D’Andrea)
- May 9 – Psalm 1; John 17:6-19 (Rev. Ramsey)
- May 16 – Ezekiel 37:1-14; Acts 2:1-21 (Rev. Ramsey)
- May 23 – Isaiah 6:1-8; Psalm 29; Romans 8:12-17; John 3:1-17 (Rev. Ramsey)
- May 30 – TBD