A great way to share the Bible.
BIBLE STUDY/SMALL GROUP EXPERIENCE/AND MORE
- Saturday, February 24
- Saturday, March 24
- Saturday, April 28
9:30 A.M. LIBRARY
Why Try Biblical Storytelling?
- Because it’s fun. Because it is more fun with other people, and you learn more with other people.
- Because it is a way to study scripture that goes deep and goes personal even if you never quite get the story “by heart”.
- Because you will grow closer to God and each person you work on the story with or share it with.
- Because it takes some hard work and courage.
- Because it is an experiential way of knowing – you use your voice, you use your ears, you use your imagination, you use your body, you bring all of you.
Perhaps you will work on a story to be a lay reader. Perhaps you learn a story that feels right to you and then realize you can use it when a sick friend needs help or a grandchild needs a bedtime story or Thanksgiving dinner needs a blessing.
You might discover brand new things about life and yourself; skills you never knew you had. God always leads us to abundance so don’t worry about the end. Just give the beginning a try,
For more information, email Rachel Russell at firstname.lastname@example.org