Join us on Sunday, November 11, 2018, to Boost the Troops!
Please join us in Fellowship Hall immediately after the 11:00 am service of worship to pack up care packages for our deployed service men and women. Pizza will be served.
How it works:
- Starting on Sunday, October 21st, place nonperishable donations in the box marked BOOST THE TROOPS located in St. Andrew’s Hall. See suggested items below.
- Collect magazines for donation.
- Write handwritten letters and/or have your children write letters and draw pictures to include in the boxes.
- Donate postage money to defray postage cost. Each large flat rate box costs $17.40. Any amount is appreciated.
- Sign up online to attend the event.
SUGGESTED ITEMS TO SEND:
- Clif Bars
- Slim Jims
- Beef Jerky
- Granola Bars
- Power Bars
- Trail Mix
- Packaged Tuna
- Dried Fruit
- Hot sauce
- Peanut Butter & Jelly (small plastic jars only)
- Powdered Drink mixes such as Gatorade, Crystal Lite, Kool-Aid
- Tea Bags, K-cups, coffee creamer cups, sugar packets
- Playing cards
- crossword puzzles
- Sudoku puzzle books
- new or gently used books & magazines
- Feminine hygiene products – panty liners and variety packs of tampons
- Trial size shampoo
- Trial size conditioner
- Trial size lotion
- Hand sanitizer
- Chapstick, Blistex
- Blister pads
- Manicure kits
- Wet wipes
- Foot powder
If you have questions, please contact Mary Spence Smith
SIGN UP TO ATTEND THE NOVEMBER 11th EVENT: