We need volunteers for Good Samaritan Day on Saturday, September 29, 2018. Get involved in a great day of service! There are opportunities for volunteers of all ages and talents.
Choose from four great service opportunities.
- Help the residents at The Lewinsville Retirement Residence with odd jobs around their apartments.
- Help distribute food and clothing to area residents in need with SHARE of McLean.
- Help prepare a home for a new family to move in with Homestretch, Northern Virginia’s largest transitional housing provider for homeless families with children.
- Help with small repairs and painting at the Falls Church Homeless Shelter.
- 8:15 am – Meet in the chapel for breakfast provided by the Men’s Square Christcare Group
- 8:45 am – Head off to your location where you will be working
- 12:15 pm – Meet for lunch and socializing at the Lewinsville Retirement Residence (lunch cost is $7.00 per person). Lunch is Optional.
SIGN UP NOW!
SIGNED UP SO FAR:
- Lewinsville Retirement Residence:
- Linda Bender (Y)
- Suzi Podhorecki (Y)
- Sallie Robinson (Y)
- Evelyn Robinson (Y)
- Anthony Parisi (Y)
- Olivia Kansky (Y)
- John & Ruth Thomas (Y)
- Deirdre Ramsey (Y)
- Roy & Karen Kiple (Y)
- Bill Chenault (Y)
- Suzanne Parisi (Y)
- George Bogart (N)
- Rob Ransom (Y)
- Connie, Catherine & Danny Howell (Y)
- Banafshe Aghvami (Y)
- Laury Bender (Y)
- SHARE (limit, 7 people):
- Pam Deese (N)
- Sue Thomas (N)
- Falls Church Homeless Shelter (limit, 7 people):
- Mary Frase (arriving 10:30-10:45) (Y)
- Joe Parisi (N)
- Rick Ruelin (N)
- Richard Tullos (N)
- Bob & Joyce Johnson (Y)
- Dan Thomas (N)
- Chris, Kelly Leah and Lars Sexton (Y)
- Menerah Malike (Y)
- Shereen B (Y)
- Libby and Clay McConnell (N)