Lewinsville will be hosting an afternoon of All Saints Day Remembrance on November 7th at 4:00 p.m. A string quartet will play peaceful music of Bach, Barber, Beethoven, Elgar, Fauré, Massenet and more. Feel free to listen to the comforting music inside the sanctuary or with amplification outdoors in the cemetery.
Walkk our Stations of Reflection posted around the cemetery to remember your lost loved ones.
This concert will be live streamed on this website (below) and on YouTube.
There will be hot cider and refreshments for this indoor/outdoor event.
Musicians: Patrick Lin – Violin I, Sarah Berger – Violin II, Erica Schwartz – Viola, Danielle Cho – Cello, Hector Munk – Flute
- Abide With Me
- Sheep May Safely Graze by Johann Sebastian Bach
- Mvt. IX “Nimrod” from Enigma Variations by Edward Elgar
- Mvt. V Cavatina from String Quartet No. 13 in B-flat, Op. 130 by Ludwig van Beethoven
- Mvt. III Lento Assai from String Quartet No. 16 Op. 135 by Beethoven
- Be Still My Soul
- Adagio for Strings by Samuel Barber
- Gabriel’s Oboe by Ennio Morricone This will include a flute solo, accompanied by the strings
- Be Thou my Vision
- Ave Verum Corpus by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- Mvt. II Largo from Double Violin Concerto in D minor BWV 1043 by J.S Bach
- Méditation de Thaïs by Jules Massenet
- Pie Jesu by Gabriel Fauré
- For All the Saints