Each Wednesday, from 11:30 to 1 p.m. you are invited to a Bible study in the chapel. Each week’s study is ordinarily led by the pastor who will be preaching the following Sunday, and the study revolves around the texts that will be read in worship. These studies are always a help to the pastors in preparing their sermons, and our hope is that they will be helpful to the participants who are about to hear the sermons, as well! The Scripture texts for each week are listed below. Bring a lunch and join us for a vigorous, fun conversation about the Bible!
DUE TO THE CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC, WE’LL BE HOLDING OUR WEEKLY BIBLE STUDY VIA VIDEO CONFERENCE ON ZOOM.COM. REGULAR BIBLE STUDY PARTICIPANTS HAVE ALREADY RECEIVED AN EMAIL INVITATION TO JOIN THE MEETING. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN, CLICK HERE TO ASK FOR INFORMATION ON HOW TO JOIN THIS MEETING!
- January 27 – Mark 1:21-28 (Rev. Dunfee)
- February 3 – Isaiah 40:21-31; Mark 1:29-39 (Rev. Dr. Ramsey)
- February 10 – Psalm 50:1-6; Mark 9:2-9 (Rev. Dunfee)
- February 17 – Matthew 6:25-34; 1 Corinthians 2:1-5 (Rev. Dr. Ramsey)
- February 24 – Mark 1:16-20; Mark 12:28-34 (Rev. Dr. Ramsey)