2100 Gallows Road
Vienna, VA 22182
Second Story provides a wide range of programs and services to supporting at-risk youth, young single mothers, and under-served neighborhoods of Fairfax County.
- Second Story for Teens provides a safe haven for young people 13-17 years old who are moving beyond homelessness, abuse, trafficking, neglect, or other harmful situations.
- Second Story for Young Mothers helps to provide housing, counseling and training to homeless young women, age 16-24, who are pregnant or have young children.
- Emergency Shelter for Teenagers helps young people overcoming trauma, homelessness, and hardship to get to their graduation day and write a new narrative for their lives.
- Second Story in the Community supports children, teens, families, and community members through resource centers and support programs serving the communities of Culmore, Annandale, and Springfield.
- Safe Youth Project-The Safe Youth Project offers homework help, recreational activities, educational field trips, and workshops to help children improve their grades and make positive decisions. Their Teen Centers welcome young people in grades 7-12, offering a supportive and understanding environment away from gangs and violence.
If you have questions or would like to help, please contact Rich Tullos at firstname.lastname@example.org.