Lewinsville Presbyterian Church
1724 Chain Bridge Road
McLean, VA 22101
Phone: (703) 356-7200
FAX: (703) 356-7334
Info Line: (703) 356-7332
Regular Office Hours:
Monday-Friday 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Summer Office Hours (July 4th – Labor Day):
Monday-Thursday, 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Use the Contact Form below to email any of our Church Staff. Select from the drop down list, then enter your name and your email address and your message.
DIRECT DIAL INFO FOR OUR CHURCH STAFF:
Most Lewinsville staff members haves a voice mailbox where messages can be left night or day at 703-356-7200. During office hours, the church office manager will continue to answer telephones and take messages or transfer your call to the appropriate voice mailbox. After hours, however, you now have the ability to leave messages directly for church staff members by choosing their extension number (see list below). To leave a message in the general mailbox, choose 0 (zero). Personal voice mail extensions are listed below.
- Scott Ramsey, Interim Pastor – Ext. 13
- [Vacant], Associate Pastor
- Stephany Crosby, Stated Supply – Ext. 14
- John Nothaft, Interim Director of Music Ministries – Ext. 17
- Allison Lineberger, Director of Christian Education & Youth Ministry – Ext. 15
- Laura Hinton, Handbell Director – Ext. 20
- Bob Clark, Church Administrator – Ext. 35
- Jeanne Melone, Financial Assistant – Ext. 12
- Sandy Albrecht, Office Manager – Ext. 10
- Steven Kirkland, Facilities Manager – Ext. 18
NOW YOU CAN HAVE THE LEWINSVILLE WEBSITE AT YOUR FINGERTIPS ON YOUR iPHONE!
We don’t have a Lewinsville app for your iPhone (at least not yet), but you CAN set up a Lewinsville icon on your phone so that the Lewinsville website is always easily available! Here’s how:
- Open the Safari web browser on your iPhone and type lewinsville.org into the navigation line. Touch “Go” to open our website
- At the bottom of your web browser, touch the box with the up arrow (the “Send” icon)
- Touch the black box with the plus sign (“Add to Home Screen”)
- Type in a title for your icon (a much longer title will already be in place. I recommend deleting and typing in “Lewinsville.”)
- Click Add at the top right
The church office will be updating the Church Directory during the summer months. Please email Sandy in the church office or call the church office, 703 356-7200, with any address/telephone number or email address changes.
Parents: If your child is no longer living at home, please let the church office know their contact information so they can be sent information about Lewinsville activities.
If you are not receiving congregational emails and wish to be on the distribution list, please email Sandy.