Lewinsville Presbyterian Church
1724 Chain Bridge Road
McLean, VA 22101
Phone: (703) 356-7200
FAX: (703) 356-7334
Info Line: (703) 356-7332
Please Note: During construction and renovation, our staff is mainly working from their homes. You are welcome to email them at any time or call the church office and leave a voice mail message. Voice mail is checked regularly. Thank you!
Regular Office Hours:
Monday-Friday 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Summer Office Hours:
Monday-Thursday, 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Use the Contact Form below to send an email to our general mailbox. Or use the email links in the sidebar at right to directly email any of our Church Staff.
NOW YOU CAN HAVE THE LEWINSVILLE WEBSITE AT YOUR FINGERTIPS ON YOUR iPHONE!
We don’t have a Lewinsville app for your smart phone (at least not yet), but you CAN set up a Lewinsville icon on your phone so that the Lewinsville website is always easily available! Here’s how:
- For an iPhone:
- Open the Safari web browser on your iPhone and type lewinsville.org into the navigation line. Touch “Go” to open our website
- At the bottom of your web browser, touch the box with the up arrow (the “Send” icon)
- Touch the black box with the plus sign (“Add to Home Screen”)
- Type in a title for your icon (a much longer title will already be in place. I recommend deleting and typing in “Lewinsville.”)
- Click Add at the top right
- For an Android Phone:
- For a Chrome Browser, open and go to lewinsville.org. Tap the Menu button, then Tap “Add to Homescreen.” You’ll be able to add a name for this shortcut.
- For a Firefox Browser, open and go to lewinsville.org. Tap the Menu button, then Tap the Page option, then Tap “Add to Homescreen.”
Now scroll through your smart phone’s screens until you see the Lewinsville icon. Touch it and our website will open …. it’s mobile ready! Now you can have Lewinsville at your fingertips at any time!
CHURCH DIRECTORY UPDATE
Please email Sandy in the church office, firstname.lastname@example.org or call the church office, 703 356-7200, with any address/telephone number or email address changes. Parents—If your child is no longer living at home, please let the church office know their contact information so they can be sent information about Lewinsville activities. If you are not receiving congregational emails and wish to be on the distribution list, please email Sandy.