Thank you for visiting the Earth Care Congregation’s Archive. This will be a repository of monthly articles from the Lewinsville newsletter, additional blog posts from the Monthly Message, and sermons focused on Earth Care topics.
Lewinsville Newsletter Articles on Earth Care Subjects
- Creation Care and Racism – July/August 2020
- Caring for God’s Creation in our Yards – April/May 2020
- Caring for Creating by Managing Stormwater Runoff in our Yards – March 2020
- Cozy Winter Meals … Without Meat or Dairy – February 2020
- Resolve to be Green in 2020 – January 2020
- Annual Fair Trade Fair – December 2019
- Glass No Longer Accepted at Curbside Recycling in Fairfax County – November 2019
- Reconnect with God’s Creation – October 2019
- Earth Care: Our Vocation and Our Responsibility – June 2019
- Lewinsville is Certified as a PC(USA) Earth Care Congregation – April 2019
- A Faithful Stewardship of God’s Creation – March 2019
- Did You Know?: PC(USA)’s Concerns About the Environment – July/August 2018
Earth Care from the Pulpit Sermons
Join Lewinsville’s Earth Care steering committee
and help create a sustainable future at Lewinsville.
Click here to contact the Earth Care team!